Are you thinking about using a penis extender to enlarge the size of your penis?
Before you purchase any equipment, make sure you read this article to make sure that you select the best device possible! There are a lot of cheap, bad products that are on the market right now that you should absolutely avoid. The wrong device could cause you some lengthy health problems, so let’s make sure you get the right product today, ok?
Here are 7 ways to help you make sure you’re getting the best product possible!
It Must Be a Medical Device
1) The penis extender you select should be an approved medical device that has received clearance from the United States and the European Union for wear.
These devices must meet certain quality specifications in order to gain clearance, so if the equipment you’re considering doesn’t have this clearance, then you’re purchasing an inferior product.
Click here to find out the best penis extenders doctors recommend.
It Should Be Adaptable
2) You’re not putting your penis into prison, so make sure that the stretcher you’ve selected allows your penis to move about naturally as you wear the device. If the device restricts you from achieving an erection when you get aroused, you could be wearing something that could end up hurting you in the long run.
Look For Variety
3) No two guys have the exact same penis, which means a stretching device needs to be adaptable to multiple men. Look for different kits, adaptation equipment, and other approved methods that will help you customize your wearing experience.
It Should Be Comfortable
4) To get the best results from your stretching device, you’ll need to wear it for several months for several hours every day. You’ll want to invest in a comfortable device that won’t dig into your penis or cause you pain at the scrotum because of the tension that is being put on your tissues. Look for the SizeGenetics 58 way comfort system or the X4 Labs Infinitefit Quad Support that will work best for you.
Does It Straighten a Curve?
5) A quality device will carefully stretch your penile tissues to slowly straighten out a curvature that you may have. Some curvature is normal for guys, but too much curvature can create problems with sex. If you have a severe curvature, look for a stretching device that includes a Peyronie’s kit to help you relieve some of the pressure on your penis.
Can You Adjust the Tension?
6) Some cheap stretching devices only allow for one tension setting and that may mean wearing the device could be a waste of your time. The best devices have two or three tension options to allow you the opportunity to place the right amount of tension on your tissues to achieve a maximum level of growth.
Is It Priced Fairly?
7) You don’t need to pay thousands of dollars to get equipment that has received clearance. An advanced kit with full comfort equipment will cost less than $400. You can eliminate some optional figures to cut that price by at least 25% and still receive a good experience. That way you’re never overpaying for a penis extender!