No matter what porn or the internet would have you believe, it is possibly to have an active and amazing sex life, no matter what the size of your penis is.
A recent study, published in March of 2015, showed after measuring the flaccid and erect penis length of more than 15,000 men, that the average global penis length is 5.16 inches. If you’re concerned about the length or girth of your penis, or satisfying your partner, here are a few tips and tricks that we’ve collected to help you have a great and active sex life!
Positions are Important
If your penis is average or smaller than average, than the traditional missionary position just isn’t going to cut it. Here are the top 5 positions for sex with a small penis.
- Doggy Style. Have your partner on her hands and knees and enter from behind. This is great for g-spot stimulation for her as well! (The G-Spot is, at most, 3 inches into the vagina, making a small penis perfect for stimulating the most mind-blowing g-spot orgasm that she’s ever had.)
- The Fan. Similar to doggy style, but you and your partner should both be standing. Have her bend over and rest her arms on a stool or chair.
- Reverse Cowgirl. This is a great position for her on top, and perfect for anyone with a small penis. Lie on your back and have her mount you with her back facing you. This also allows her to control her clitoral stimulation, and is a perfect position for incorporating vibrating sex toys as well.
- Another position that requires entry from the rear, but not only does this maximize penetration, it is a very intimidate position because the entire length of your body is pressed to hers. It’s not the best position for fast or rough sex, but it is ideal for men with smaller penises.
- The Eagle. Have her lie on her back with her legs spread wide. Lift her hips up gently and pull her toward you. This is a great position for clitoral stimulation as well!
Penetration isn’t Everything
Don’t rely solely on penile-vaginal penetration, especially if you have a smaller than average penis. Perfect the art of foreplay and oral sex.
Unlike men, women can’t jump immediately into sex. Instead, they often require foreplay to arouse them and trigger the vagina’s self lubrication. Enjoy spending as much time as needed exploring each others’ bodies. She’ll thank you for it later.
Oral sex, if it’s something she enjoys, can be a both a fantastic tool for foreplay, and a great way to bring her to orgasm if you’re not confident in your ability to do that simply with your penis. Some polls have also shown that women who receive oral sex on a regular basis are more likely to reciprocate, so you if you like your blow jobs, it might pay to perfect your oral sex techniques.
Don’t Be Afraid of Toys
Sex toys can be a fantastic way to augment your sexual experience and the experience of your partner as well.
Vibrating toys are great for clitoral stimulation, though once inserted in a condom, they can also be used for internal play as well.
There are some toys that will fit snugly over your erect penis, allowing you to artificially augment your length. These may come coupled with vibrating toys or other accoutrements.
If your partner is into anal play, butt plugs or other anal toys can also be used to increase stimulation. Many women find that they experience more intense orgasms if anal play is included in foreplay or intercourse.
Don’t let the size of your penis prevent you from enjoying a healthy and active sex life. Just don’t be afraid to expand your horizons a little bit.